Making bayesian filter detect some new spam

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:22:19 IST 2010

I have been getting some spam that has not been triggering the
bayesian filter. At least it seems that no matter how many times I
feed them (sa-learn), I still get nothing on bayesian. So, let's take
a look at the header of one of the latest offending emails (the full
email is hiding at http://pastebin.com/S8Hfid2V):