Spamassassin 3.3.1

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jun 22 15:52:38 IST 2010

On 11:59 AM, Julian Field wrote:
> Can anyone confirm if SA 3.3.0 or 3.3.1 works okay with MailScanner
> without any modifications? I haven't had a chance to test it myself.

I installed SA 3.3.1 from source (upgrading 3.3.0) a little over 2
months ago. The only issue is that 3.3.1 doesn't come with rules so you
need to run sa-update immediately after installing. This is documented
in the upgrade notes (see
<http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UpgradeNotes> and links from
there). This may have been true of 3.3.0 as well, but I installed 3.3.0
using <http://www.mailscanner.info/files/4/install-Clam-SA-latest.tar.gz>.