Problems with the latest 4.80.7-1 MS

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 06:10:36 IST 2010

Hi Mogens,

--- On Sun, 20/6/10, Mogens Melander <mogens at fumlersoft.dk> wrote:

> From: Mogens Melander <mogens at fumlersoft.dk>
> Subject: Re: Problems with the latest 4.80.7-1 MS
> To: "MailScanner discussion" <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
> Hi
>
> The "Could not read file /deleted.content.message" suggest
> that your %report-dir% is empty.

Agreed, but it's definately not empty. Has all the required files in there MS 4.80.7 just isn't picking them up.

Note that I performed an upgrade from 4.79.11, not a new installation, the reports are picked up fine in 4.79.11 and the rulesets are also read fine with variables.

I also have about 9 or more MS servers around and did the upgrade on only one of them. When I downgraded back to 4.79.11, all worked fine again.

Regards,

Michael.