How to send Mail to another server

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Sat Jun 19 09:04:28 IST 2010

One point:

if you don't already have a virtusertable, you will need to add an entry
for every other user on the system once you put one in...

If you have a large number of users where the relationship of
username/email address is a direct mapping, you can create one easily
with a simple perl script parsing /etc/passwd,

Pete