Inundated with this Attachment Email Spam

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at fsl.com
Fri Jun 18 18:31:27 IST 2010

Seems excessive when you can get these easily using SA rules... note
*UNTESTED RULES* you'll need to try them and then increase the scores of
FSL_RTF_SPAM.

header FSL_CTYPE_APP  Content-Type =~ /application\//
describe FSL_CTYPE_APP  Message has a top-level MIME type of application/*
score  FSL_CTYPE_APP  0.01

header __FSL_CTYPE_RTF Content-Type =~ /\.rtf"/

meta FSL_RTF_SPAM  (FSL_CTYPE_APP && __FSL_CTYPE_RTF)
describe FSL_RTF_SPAM Likely RTF spam with application/octet-stream MIME
type
score FSL_RTF_SPAM 0.01

Regards,
Steve.