adding signature rules to signed messages

Lance Haig lhaig at haigmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:21:50 IST 2010

I have read the changelog and I have seen that in version 4.14 back in
2003 Julian added the fix for this.

I an see any docs on making changes to the mailscanner.conf to allow pgp
messages to be signed without breaking the original pgp signature.

Can someone help or point me in the right direction please.

Lance