OT: Moving URIBL from SA to MTA

Alex Neuman alex at rtpty.com
Fri Jul 16 00:52:05 IST 2010

Namesake,

I don't mean to imply you have any interests in Snert - in fact, I've had clients buy their software when necessary because it's - I concur with you - worth every penny and more.

It's just that there may be people who need a free solution while they get additional funding. I've been in that situation before!

Cheers,