OT: Moving URIBL from SA to MTA

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Thu Jul 15 19:12:04 IST 2010

On 7/15/2010 1:44 PM, Steve Freegard wrote:
> On 15/07/10 18:10, Alex Neuman wrote:
>> Just in case anyone is considering it, are there any free alternatives?
>>
>> On Jul 15, 2010, at 12:01 PM, Alex Broens wrote:
>>
>>> milter-link
>>

> Well a quick Google turned up:
>
> http://email.uoa.gr/projects/sendmail/URI-milter/index.php
>
> Or if you're feeling particularly brave - I wrote this ages ago:
>
> http://www.fsl.com/support/milter-uri.pl
>
> Regards,
> Steve.

Steve,

I found that one you wrote on my first google trip, didn't find the
other one. I gathered that your's was a work-in-progress.

I also thought that I'd have to update libmilter to get milter-link to
work. It didn't list the older Centos 3 stuff as being suitable.

What's your reason for not using your milter?

steve