How to add POP authentication with MailWatch and MailScanner?

Nick Brown nick at inticon.net.au
Mon Jul 12 10:39:33 IST 2010

Dear All,

I have configured MailScanner and Mailwatch as a MS web interface. Is it possible to add POP authentication in Mailwatch, Instead of creating new users? How to do it?

Probably better suited for the MailWatch list, however we developed our own frontend making use of the MW DB and custom function scripts, however doing an IMAP authenticate, creating a MW ‘user’ on first login if required. If you have multiple servers check out Perdition.

Rgds

Nick.