How to White List from MailScanner

Peter Ong peter.ong at hypermediasystems.com
Fri Jul 2 20:12:32 IST 2010

Hello Everyone,

How do I whitelist a server from MailScanner? Allow me to explain.

I know how to whitelist someone in postfix through the access table. I know how to whitelist someone from MailScanner's spamassassin through the rules/spam.whitelist.rules and similarly for the virus scanning. But MailScanner has a function where it disarms html tags like script, img, a, etc.

I can whitelist an address from spam, virus, and at the MTA, but how do I whitelist so that specific domains are not disarmed by MailScanner?