stripped attachments

dcurtis at sbschools.net dcurtis at sbschools.net
Fri Jan 29 20:03:24 GMT 2010

I have been doing more digging and have found this info:

Jan 29 14:52:44 spamfilter MailScanner[19613]: Expanding TNEF archive at
/dev/shm/19613/EBC4F177500.A6656/winmail.dat

Jan 29 14:52:44 spamfilter MailScanner[19613]: Message EBC4F177500.A6656
added TNEF contents Statement.RTF

Jan 29 14:52:44 spamfilter MailScanner[19613]: Message EBC4F177500.A6656
has had TNEF winmail.dat removed

Jan 29 14:52:44 spamfilter MailScanner[19613]: Requeue:
EBC4F177500.A6656 to CC245177506

Jan 29 14:52:44 spamfilter MailScanner[19613]: Logging message
EBC4F177500.A6656 to SQL