Using the install package on FreeBSD 8.0 - outdated INSTALL.FreeBSD & a odd lint message

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Fri Jan 29 14:00:32 GMT 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com> wrote:

>> > will use them all by default.
>>
>> It still does say ... "I have found scanners" ... no, you did not find
>> any scanners .... and all the scanners you did not find, will be used
>
> It means it didn't find any. Is that so hard to understand?

This means you dont get me. It could be written better ... If you read
it line by line ... its misleading.

Maybe something like:
Looking for scanners and will use them if any was found.
Found: {scanner names}

I just wanted to contribute to the MailScanner product, but I can see
this was a very bad idea. Its like doing top posting, reversing the
conversation.

Again ... I can live with ti the way it is, just wanted to help and
sorry for that Kai, but I can't guarantee it wont happen again :-)

> Kai
> --

mvh
Mikael Syska