Not detecting this message

Hostmaster Hostmaster at computerservicecentre.com
Thu Jan 28 15:41:39 GMT 2010

I would suggest you consider bumping up the score for URIBL_BLACK to something
like 4 or maybe higher (I have it at 6 on our MS installations). Looking back at
a history of 1.5 million emails total in our MW database (60 days), URIBL_BLACK
has hit 149068, of which 35 (0.02%) were FP's. Please note that I am using
emails hitting URIBL_BLACK and were quarantined, and then subsequently released
from quarantine to calculate FP's.

Regards,

Richard