MailScanner Archive Option

Stephen Swaney steve at fsl.com
Thu Jan 28 13:49:36 GMT 2010

Richard,

The messages will be stored as individual message files in a text format in a separate folder for each day

The can be rent by changing to the directory contain the message and running

		sendmail -iot  < [message_file_name]

Steve

On Jan 28, 2010, at 9:09 AM, Richard Sidlin wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to setup mail archiving for one domain. I see from the instructions that it archives to a folder destination that you specify. Could someone explain how it saves it (format) and how the messages are retrieved into either a mail server or mail client?
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com
202 595-7760 ext: 601
www.fsl.com
The most accurate and cost effective anti-spam solutions available