MailScanner was attacked by a Denial Of Service attack

Vernon logs at comp-wiz.com
Wed Jan 27 22:13:27 GMT 2010

It's the latest version (as I downloaded the latest one and it was the same)
and secondly the messages that are having the problem disappear from the
location mentioned below. I looked there and they are not there. What seems
to happen is I will get them an all messages coming through will have that
issue until I restart MailScanner.