Off Topic: Caching Bind Server Freezing

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Wed Jan 27 19:17:38 GMT 2010

Yeah, I was planning on upgrading to a new version of BIND, as I suspect that this might be a bug. I just wanted to see if others had experienced this issue at all.

I'm running RHEL 5. Nothing in the logs to note, I don't think named is short on memory. The servers each have 8GB of ram.

David Gottschalk
UTS Email team
david.gottschalk at emory.edu