Not detecting this message

Hostmaster Hostmaster at computerservicecentre.com
Wed Jan 27 12:53:40 GMT 2010

Hi,

Your posting to list triggered URIBL_BLACK for the URL when we processed it, and
the only reason I received your post is because I have the MailScanner list
whitelisted.

Do you use URIBL in your spamassassin installation? If so, you might want to
increase the scoring of the associated rules. Have you inspected the headers to
find out which rules these emails are hitting? It would be worth letting the
list know how your install scored the message, along with your spam trigger
level, and also which (if any) RBL's you are using.

Regards,

Richard

PS - I removed the URL from my reply so it doesn't hit the URIBL rules for
others