Infected Messages Not Being Spam Checked

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Fri Jan 22 20:12:21 GMT 2010

Mike Wallace wrote on Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:58:27 -0500:

> I am having a problem

with pressing the correct button in your email program. Please hit "new
message" when you send a new question and not "reply"! Thanks.

> with Virus infected messages not being spam
> checked and getting delivered to users.

Virusscan is done before spamcheck. If you get viruses delivered that
means you have either disabled virusscanning or have changed the default
value so that messages with viruses get delivered. Both doesn't make
sense.

> I need to get these type of messages spam checked.

No, you have to stop delivering viruses. That, I told you already 10 days
ago. In case that is not what you do, maybe you should have answered
Julian's questions.

Kai