Subject: Re: smf-sav & CentOS5

Mike Tremaine mgt at stellarcore.net
Sat Jan 16 15:13:02 GMT 2010

> Anyway - my actual question - * has anyone gotten smf-sav or another
> alternative solution running on a CentOS5 system?  If so, I'd love to
> hear from you.  You never know, I might even pay you for it  :)
>
> Cheers all.
>
> Marc

For clients who have exchange behind the MailScanner+Sendmail box I use
a custom ldap lookup script that builds [rebuilds] the access map the
script is based on an older script floating around [getadsmtp.pl by
Chris Covington for Postfix] it requires Net::LDAP and has various
filters for multiple domains mailboxes to ignore warnings if the change
bigger then X lines and minimum return results to avoid bad things. Runs
fine on Centos 4 and 5, and for 90 quid :) just kidding I could be
convinced to post it up if there is need. I'm sure that this has been
been brought up before perhaps a few years ago.

-Mike