[Fwd: Re: smf-sav & CentOS5]

Marc Lucke marc at marcsnet.com
Fri Jan 15 20:42:06 GMT 2010

I'll either try to work out what is wrong with smf-save on my 2x CentOS
5.4 boxes or I'll looking into Postfix :)  The smf-sav list is looking a
little sad but my question wasn't only about if people here had it
running or not, but also if anyone was running another solution other
than milter-ahead which I don't want to pay for or smf-sav which I'm
having some sort of problem with.

I did see the exchange script stuff but I won't implement that.

Postfix looks like the best solution to me!

Thanks list, for your input and advice! :)