smf-sav & CentOS5

Marc Lucke marc at marcsnet.com
Fri Jan 15 14:01:10 GMT 2010

Hi Alex,

It's OK - I don't view it as a flame.  I am a seasoned sysadmin and if
you notice my one & only question was if anyone had smfsav or anything
similar running on their box :)

And since this list is for MailScanner, my question is relevant because
I'm running MailScanner as an external filter and as such doing
recipient address verification is to be expected?  That's rhetorical, btw.

Hope you don't view it as a flame ;)  Have a nice day.

Marc