clamd twice in lint output

hden at kci.net.nz hden at kci.net.nz
Thu Jan 14 21:27:07 GMT 2010

Hello ..

Probably (hopefully) a 'cosmetic' issue? ... When I run lint, the output
shows clamd *twice* ? [snippert below]

Is there anything I need to change/check/fix/tweak ?

[snip]
MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = auto"
Found these virus scanners installed: clamd, clamd, sophossavi
Filename Checks: Windows/DOS Executable (1 eicar.com)
Other Checks: Found 1 problems
Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
Clamd::INFECTED:: Eicar-Test-Signature :: ./1/
Clamd::INFECTED:: Eicar-Test-Signature :: ./1/eicar.com
Virus Scanning: Clamd found 2 infections
SophosSAVI::INFECTED:: EICAR-AV-Test:: ./1/neicar.com
Virus Scanning: SophosSAVI found 1 infections
[snip ends]