adding/setting up a second mail domain - how / suggestions?

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Wed Jan 13 12:35:14 GMT 2010

Hi,

no, I don't think of a forward, I think of two different sending and
receiving domains.

I'm aware of the fact, that this is not an simple mailscanner option or
configuration.

May be I do need two mx recrods, two servers or some sort of config to
put it all together.

Right now, all email comes from and goes to ... at filmakademie.de

I'd like to have this address-syntax only for employees; all student
addresses (sending and receiving) should look like
username at student.filmakademie.de

Thanks and regards,

	Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner
Staatsrätin für Demographischen Wandel und für Senioren im Staatsministerium

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt