[({Spam?})] FH_DATE_PAST_20XX 3.38

Alex Neuman alex at rtpty.com
Tue Jan 12 16:27:37 GMT 2010

It's the added things which makes *your* servers stand out from everyone else's! Be proud! :-D

... also document everything you do. Keep a journal or a log. You can always go back to it later and help out people on the list when similar problems arise. There's that... and there's also the fact that I've found that for some people (hopefully you as well), writing things down makes them more memorable.