[({Spam?})] FH_DATE_PAST_20XX 3.38

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:49:36 GMT 2010

2010/1/11  <dcurtis at sbschools.net>:
> Thanks already tried that. I have moved the FH_DATE_PAST rule to the top
> of the conf file. I have created a custom.cf file with only the score
> FH_DATE_PAST_20XX 0.00 and no matter where I put it that and many other
> custom scores are being ignored.

Have you considered my advice regarding access/permissions?
The thing is that the debug output you shouw actually include the
configuration files you cite, so either something is very wrong in
them (which shouöd've shown up in a lint), or your postfix user simply
cannot read the files you create/edit. Since MailScanner will be
running as that user, it is pretty important that it can;-).
Assuming your postfix user is named "postfix, try becoming that user
via "su - postfix -s /bin/bash", then try reading the files with any
tool (like "less")... Can you? If so, go on to try running
"spamassassin -D --lint" and (using a message from your quarantine, or
similar) "spamassassin -t -D < /path/to/mail/file"... Does that differ
from your previous run, and if so... in what ways?

Cheers
--
-- Glenn