Office 2007

Garrod M. Alwood Garrod.Alwood at lorodoes.com
Mon Jan 11 21:30:36 GMT 2010

Sure, no problem. I have the newest 4.79.5-1 mailscanner installed (fixed a few filetypes), Ubuntu 9.10, Perl 5.10 and when someone sends xlsx and docx files, the email doesn't send and gets repeatedly attempted to send and after 6 tries it kills the emails and logs it as a Emal attempted to kill MailScanner. I have the office 2007 documents in the filetype and filename rules marked as ok (I know that probably doesn't matter for this, but wanted to give more than enough info.) I have watched my log files as one comes in and it keeps trying and it just can't do anything with it and the bad part is I can't see what exactly is causing the error.

Garrod M. Alwood
Consultant
garrod.alwood at lorodoes.com<mailto:garrod.alwood at lorodoes.com>
904.738.4988