last little bit

Dave Filchak submit at zuka.net
Mon Jan 11 17:09:36 GMT 2010

Just about there and thank you to Jules and all others who reponded with
help. It is appreciated.

Just one last little bit here: freshclam is in /usr/bin and the path in
the freshclam script in cron.daily is correct. /usr/bin is in my $PATH
but when I run freshclam from the command line with out a full path to
the current install directory, it says freshclam cannot be found. It is
looking in the old location. Is there a cache or something? Could be a
bit brain dead on this one but can someone enlighten me on this?

Thanks

Dave