More taint mode problems (please help)

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Mon Jan 11 16:28:10 GMT 2010

Hi,

Mostly for Mike Jakubik ...
Dont know how FreeBSD accepts package to the ports tree ... but I
guess you know :-)

Since you are in the package maintainer, maybe you coult get the old
mailscanner-devel deleted as its very old and not used any more. Just
so new people dont think its a never version of the port.

I will be happy to test the pakckage, when its released. I have been
holding back from upgrading the package cause of all the taint
problems there have been. Hopefully its soon over ...

mvh
Mikael Syska