Perl Issues? I think?

Eric eric at linuxsystems.net
Wed Jan 6 02:14:50 GMT 2010

Thanks all,

Found a deb (which I shouldn't of used) that was 4.78 because of a
time crunch. I'll roll the newest ver in by hand in the morning.

I have been out of the mailscanner scene for a bit, 2005 was the last
time I deployed it. So any issues using mailwatch with the latest
greatest mailscanner? Cause mailwatch is looking a bit stale.

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2010, at 6:03 PM, "Garrod M. Alwood" <Garrod.Alwood at lorodoes.com