scan for spam after filetype violation

Steven Andrews sandrews at andrewscompanies.com
Fri Feb 26 14:42:53 GMT 2010

I'm getting a boatload of messages with a settings.exe or zip in them
and the attachment filetype rules are triggering just fine, but we're
getting slammed with the resultant notifications.

I thought I could make a simple spamassassin rule to catch these, but it
appears spam checks aren't done if the file dumps out for the violation,
virus, etc.

Is there any way to pass these message on thru so my SA rule traps them?

Thanks,

Steven R. Andrews, President
Andrews Companies Incorporated
Small Business Information Technology Consultants
sandrews at andrewscompanies.com
Phone: 317.536.1807

"If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail."