AVG 8.5 support?

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Tue Feb 23 13:46:01 GMT 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 01:24:21PM -0000, Paul Hutchings wrote:
> It's been ages since I've delved too deep into our MailScanner config
> other than keeping the version up to date as it "just works".
>
> Does it work with AVG 8.5 using (presumably) avgscan please?
>
> Our license key has been upgraded as they've dropped support for v7, but
> I don't want to install it if it won't work with MailScanner.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

AFAIK 8.5 is dead and 9.0 is out.

> --
> MIRA Ltd
>
> Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England.
>
> Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
> VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96
>
> The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the intended recipient.
> If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.
> You should not copy, forward or otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.

Member - Liberal International	This is doctor at nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor at nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Never Satan President Republic! Beware AntiChrist rising!
http://twitter.com/rootnl2k http://www.facebook.com/dyadallee
USenet NEwsgroups is the ULTIMATE form of blogging and social networking!