Yet another "disable outgoing scan" question

Michael Masse mrm at medicine.wisc.edu
Wed Feb 17 15:25:15 GMT 2010

Assuming your Mailscanner is outside of your internal smart host, just use the ip(s) of the smart host instead of the domain name.  This won't stop spam from coming within your organization, but you should have other tools available to watch for that.

<2c6cf52a1002161241o445cbf14we8bb4df71477a626 at mail.gmail.com>, Mauricio Tavares