Multiple inline html signatures

BlaaT 0001 blaat0001 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:33:35 GMT 2010

Allow Multiple HTML Signatures = no
No, that makes no difference.

I do notice in our e-mails the following line:

Our outgoing mails are send in both text format and html format (in 1 message).

Example mail format:

<the email in plain text format here>

------------=_1266241617-27606-1

<the email in html format here>

I don't know if this breaks things? Is this a normal way of formatting emails?

I noticed MailScanner has problems scanning the body of our mails.
Watermarking also doesn't work as expected. NDR reports with valid
watermarks are tagged as "no valid watermark" and the spamscore is
raised to reflect this.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.