bug report

Ying yingyang at exemail.com.au
Sat Feb 13 00:29:17 GMT 2010

Rick, Hello,
Yes I think much lost in translation, mailscanner work like this for three years fine.
We upgrade spamassassin to 3.3.0, this also also mean we upgrade all perl modules needed by mailscanner, we check to make sure we have all required modules, all look good, then start mailscanner back on and this problem appear now.