bug report

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Wed Feb 10 15:29:24 GMT 2010

On 10/02/2010 12:19, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote on Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:05:05 +0000 (GMT):
>

>> ps: Top posting as Pete did :)
>>
> I would prefer if you didn't quote at all then. This kind of top posting
> is violating mail message RFCs as it contains multiple signature dividers.
> And it's not marked as a quote either.
> Is it really that hard to not send HTML to a mailing list and quote
> correctly?
>
> Kai

Is this aversion to html messages and maybe top posting as well relating
to saving paper on your teletype terminals.

Personally I've had a mail reader that can handle HTML for 10 years now,
and it has a colour display too!

:-P

..

dangerous content by the Inexcom system Scanner,
and is believed to be clean.
Advanced heuristic mail scanning server [1].
http://www.inexcom.co.uk