bug report

Ying yingyang at exemail.com.au
Tue Feb 9 23:52:31 GMT 2010

Hello,
Did you even read my report?

I state it work with spamassassin directly, it work with amavisd, it work with mailscanner until SA upgrade. so very obviously SA works as all read /etc/postfix/spamassassin/*, just not properly with mailscanner anymore, do you treat everyone like this and dismiss out of hand without reading or comprehend what said or investigate?

and yes /etc/postfix is symlink to /etc/mail, else amavisd would not work.