Scanning images

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Feb 9 20:11:25 GMT 2010

----- "Monis Monther" <mmmm82 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Kai

What is ImageInfo in SA, first time I hear about such a thing

Can you provide a good link about it ,Thanks

Best Regards

Monis

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Kai Schaetzl < maillists at conactive.com > wrote:

Glenn Steen wrote on Tue, 9 Feb 2010 09:53:48 +0100:

> Since many years I use ImageInfo in SA, to great effect.

Does it still work with 3.3.0? I'm contemplating to add it to my mix. I've
recently seen some spam slip thru and these were all > 500 KB image-only
spams. Probably the same stuff the OP talks about. I assume you have to
increase the Max SpamAssassin Size for such images or does that apply only
to text?

Kai

http://www.rulesemporium.com/plugins/ImageInfo.pm

or look at