Temporarily Disable SPAM Checks?

Stephen Swaney steve at fsl.com
Wed Feb 3 19:23:39 GMT 2010

On Feb 3, 2010, at 1:52 PM, Johnny Stork wrote:

> I am running 4.79.6 on CentOS 5.4 and would like to temporarily disable all spam/av checks since I am also evaluating another gateway spam solution downstream. Is there a simple way to disable all spam/rbl/virus checks and have mail pass through untouched?

Scan Messages = no

or

Scan Messages = %rules-dir%/scan.message.rules

if you want to only evaluate certain domains or addresses.

But if you're evaluating BarricadeMX plus, this won't work very well since
Many of the BarricadeMX tests require that the smtpf process talk directly to
the sending MTA (or spambot :) to be effective.

Steve
--
Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com

www.fsl.com
The most accurate and cost effective anti-spam solutions available