error in mailscanner

Garrod M. Alwood Garrod.Alwood at lorodoes.com
Wed Feb 3 12:55:55 GMT 2010

Make sure that selinux isn't running.

Garrod Alwood
Open Source Consultant
9047384988
Garrod.alwood at lorodoes.com<mailto:Garrod.alwood at lorodoes.com>
Sent from my iPod

On Feb 3, 2010, at 6:22 AM, "Ganesh.payelkar" <ganesh.payelkar at gmail.com<mailto:ganesh.payelkar at gmail.com>> wrote:

     Dear Team,

           I have install below Mailscanner on 64Bit CentOS.

--
Regards,

Ganesh P

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Ganesh.payelkar <<mailto:ganesh.payelkar at gmail.com>ganesh.payelkar at gmail.com<mailto:ganesh.payelkar at gmail.com>> wrote:
Dear Team,

             I have install mailscanner MailScanner-4.79.11-1 with openprotect, when i see maillog i am getting that mails are stuck in queue. like below.

Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
 Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/README
 Read 858 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
Read 5497 hostnames from the phishing blacklists
Config: calling custom init function MailWatchLogging
Started SQL Logging child
 Connected to Processing Attempts Database
Found 0 messages in the Processing Attempts Database
Using locktype = flock
 New Batch: Scanning 3 messages, 2055 bytes

                  Kindly help to sort out this issue...

--
Regards,

Ganesh P