DKIM verification on large messages is broken in SA by MS truncation

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 11:58:41 GMT 2010

Guilty as charged!
To us Swedes, the eve is the big thing... Xmas day traditionally was for the
very serious business of going to church, not for drink and merriment...
Lutherans, what can I say?:-)... Anyway, not much left of that these days,
apart from the custom of celebrating a day early:-D

Cheers!

Den 24 dec 2010 11.49, "Hugo van der Kooij" <hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org>
skrev:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 00:57:31 +0100, Glenn Steen <glenn.steen at gmail.com>
wrote:

> There is the ooss...

Sound to me like you allready started out on the drinks. ;-)

-- hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org   http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/
PGP/GPG <http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/PGP/GPG>? Use:
http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/0x58F19981.asc