OT: how to block emails sent to too many recipients

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at fsl.com
Mon Dec 20 18:43:45 GMT 2010

Hi Denis,

On 20/12/10 14:42, Denis Beauchemin wrote:
> [...]

I know you guys are trialling BarricadeMX+ - not sure if you're running
this mail through it yet; but you could stop this dead using it if you
are, just enable the 'mail strict relay' option (Setup -> BarricadeMX in
the Web GUI) which only allows messages to be relayed outbound if the
envelope domain matches the domains that you have defined - everything
else is denied relay and is rejected at SMTP time.

If you need any help; me or any of the rest of the team would be happy
to help.

Kind regards,
Steve.