OT: how to block emails sent to too many recipients

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Mon Dec 20 14:10:46 GMT 2010

 On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:00:28 -0500, "Denis Beauchemin"
 <Denis.Beauchemin at usherbrooke.ca> wrote:

> PS: the spam is sent through our webmail (Horde). I cannot stop
> delivering emails from those servers.

 Frankly. If you don't stop them by fixing your security problem the
 rest of the world will gladly add you to their RBL's.

 Once a security breach has been detected you should be very diligent in
 fixing it and prevent it immediatly from being exploited. So strong
 measures may not be to your liking but never the less they may be
 required to prevent further harm.

 Hugo.

--
 hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org   http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/