Virus Scanners as ruleset

Markus Nilsson markus at markusoft.se
Thu Dec 16 08:18:56 GMT 2010

Hi!

I would like to install a secondary virus scanner to my setup, but to save on licensing costs I would only want to enable it for certain domains; hence I would like to configure the Virus Scanner setting as a ruleset; but the config file tells me that that is not possible.

I would still want the effect though... is there any other way to go past this? Or is it possible to make the changes to the source?

BR/
Markus Nilsson

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by REAB Data AB