RBL's and "notify" or "attatch"

John Baker johnnyb at marlboro.edu
Mon Dec 13 16:52:52 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have started to increase my usage of RBL's and I'm trying to decide
how to handle them. I didn't want to block them upfront in postfix and
would prefer something like "notify" or "attach" actions which there
doesn't seem to be an immediate way to do running them from Mailscanner
"Spam List".

So I guess it's best to call them as SA rules and use SA rule actions.
Does this make the most sense for what I want or am I missing something?
If I use "attachment" or "notify" as sa rule actions does it call the
same reports listed under Inline Spam Warning and/or Recipient Spam Report?

--
John Baker
Network Systems Administrator