Mailscanner attach scan problem

Ante Gulam ante.gulam at ri-ing.hr
Fri Dec 10 13:32:31 GMT 2010

Hi,

I've changed the settings in MailScanner.conf. su to postfix.. and just
running MailScanner

In -debug... Here is the output of debug:

Have a batch of 2 messages.

max message size is '6500000'

max message size is '6500000'

Insecure dependency in chown while running with -T switch at
/usr/share/MailScanner//MailScanner/Message.pm line 2407.

Does this mean that the msgs are larger than they should be by config ?!
i've tried disabling parameters or putting larger values.. but same error...

I have Dangerous Content Scanning = yes and tried various size values. Non
works..

Mail are filling in hold.

Tnx.