Mailscanner attach scan problem (Ante Gulam)

Ante Gulam ante.gulam at ri-ing.hr
Fri Dec 10 09:57:28 GMT 2010

Thanks for fast reply..

And yes, i've checked everything in mailscanner.conf regarding clam..

I can see clearly that error goes away after changing those lines so it's
logical that it can access those dirs after.. But as i've said my mail stays
in hold if that's the loaded conf.. With or without attach.. Simply all
msg's that came stays there until i mv them to ../incoming..

And no chrooted env for postfix.. Non daemon is runned in jailed
environment. Any other ideas?! Thanks.

zz