listen on two IP's?

Andrew Kerber andrew.kerber at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:47:37 GMT 2010

Is there any trick to getting a single instance of MailScanner to listen on
two different IP's?  I have been able to get it to listen on one IP, but not
both.  I have two NIC's on two different routers, each with its own public
IP, but I can only get email on one of the two ip's.  I am am confident its
not an issue with an MX record, the problem is something to do with the
MailScanner configuration.

This is just a personal installation for my family use, and I have set up
two domains, one for family only use, and another that can be given out to
whoever.  Works real well to keep the family email list quiet, if I can get
just get both domains to work at the same time.

--
Andrew W. Kerber