Recent Update

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Thu Dec 9 11:22:58 GMT 2010

On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:18:34 -0000, João Francisco Matos  wrote:

Has there have been are recent update (round 3 december) to
MailScanner. I had a filter in Cpanel that redirects all the messages
marked as spam to an email account but since 3 december I had not
received it a single message to this mail. My filter was if subject
begins with {Spam} or {Definetely Spam} redirect to spam at electrex.pt
[1]. Has MailScanner begin to work in a different manner?

The obvious
question: What have you changed.

Because evenif a new packet is put
online it still needs to be installed by you. So nothing happes just
automatically.

Also how did you setup this connection between Cpanel
and MailScanner?

Hugo.

hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/