no decoder for iso-8859-1 at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/MIME/Parser.pm line 821

Edward Prendergast edward.prendergast at netring.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 09:52:32 GMT 2010

On 08/12/10 02:25, Curu Wong wrote:
> try install the perl module MIME::EncWords, MIME::Charset
>
> 2010/12/8 Edward Prendergast <edward.prendergast at netring.co.uk
> <mailto:edward.prendergast at netring.co.uk>>
>
>     no decoder for iso-8859-1 at
>     /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/MIME/Entity.pm line 1881

I installed MIME::EncWords, MIME::Charset was already installed - but
the problem still seems to be occuring:

In Debugging mode, not forking...
Trying to setlogsock(unix)
Argument "2.007_001" isn't numeric in numeric lt (<) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/SPF.pm line 397.
Building a message batch to scan...
Have a batch of 26 messages.
<snip>
no decoder for iso-8859-1 at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/MIME/Parser.pm line 821
no decoder for iso-8859-1 at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/MIME/Entity.pm line 1881
<snip>

Thanks

is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail message in error, please notify
us immediately. Please also destroy and delete the message from your
computer.