Which is the 'best' filesystem for running mailscanner

Eddie Hallahan eddie at emcuk.com
Tue Dec 7 11:00:21 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I'm currently looking into making a new-build of my current servers and
have decided that nothing should be sacred and as such am looking at all
the various things that could/should change from my old build.

One of the things I'm pondering is which filesystem to use.  The servers
main function is mailscanning with some proxyserver and firewall duties
thrown in.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Regards

--
Eddie Hallahan
Enterprise Management Consulting

Enterprise Management Consulting is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 3134554. VAT registration number is 681038440.